Friday, April 1, 2011

..this-n-that......

unfortunately My brain.. and the computer just don't seem to be in "sync" these days.. I think of things I want to post.. whenever I'm in the car, or at work, or in bed at night... however...none of those places are where the computer is.. (well I use one at work..but not for "this" stuff.. ;) so you see the problem.. and when I'm here, well the thoughts seems somewhat jumbled ..here-n-there.. scattered.. nothing that would make a decent post...so don't give up on me yet.. hopefully I'll get a time that works.. maybe those wee hours after work.. once the weather warms up.. and I don't freeze while sitting at the computer .. we shall see...

thanks for the support, and of course keep up the prayers...

Well, i missed Wed. but the scale was not kind this week... (and no that is not why I didn't post).. .I gained about 1/2 a lb (204.2).....Not surprised to be honest.. I always get a little "cocky" after I lose a few and didn't have to try to hard...hoping humility will help keep me focused..and contimue the trek downward.. (on a positive note..this morning I was 203.8..so all is NOT lost..literally and metaphorically)

Keep those chins up ladies.. and get those bodies in MOTION....

No comments:

Post a Comment